Kamal Haasan praise Srimanthudu as classic commercial masala film
Srimanthudu is running unstoppable at box office and is getting many positive reviews from film celebrities to top politicians. The latest celebrity to join the wagon was our Ulaganayagan Kamal Haasan. In an recent interview to Mythri Movie Makers Kamal said Srimanthudu is a classic Telugu commercial masala film and he thoroughly enjoyed watching it.

"I watched Srimanthudu movie, its a complete satisfying entertainment. This is a happy occasion to all Telugu audience, I loved the serene looking hero Mahesh Babu's performance in the film. I worked in the original Srimanthudu with late ANR garu and I am happy that my daughter worked in this film. I loved Sruthi's performance not because I am her dad but as a dance assistant and dance master my self I wish there were more heroines who can dance like she does. Its a classic Telugu commercial Masala film and I congratulate the director and Mahesh Babu for this grand success", Kamal added.

After hearing these kind words of praise from Kamal Haasan the legendary actor himself, Mahesh Babu took Twitter to thank him and said "Thank you, sir. Extremely touched and humbled by your kind words :) #KamalHaasan (sic)". Check out the video of Kamal Haasan congratulating Srimanthudu team below.
Share: fb Share Tweet G+ Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top